Plating Chemicals & Accessories
- 55 Gal. Drums
- 2" x 2"
- 4" x 4"
- 6" x 6"
12" Wide; 25' Long
A special oil-based cutting oil for turning copper plated cylinders on the Polishmaster where a high quality finish is required. Does not need to be diluted. Packed in 20 liter containers.
- 20 liter container - Item #: CH-203/20
- 1 gallon container - Item #CH-203
Chemical Dechromer Sizes Available:
- 5 gallon containers - Item #: CHH6-02/5
- 55 gallon drum - Item #: CHH6-0200
Used exclusively for electrolytically activated dechroming. Cylinders must not be preheated and application by immersion.
Electrolytical Dechromer Additive Sizes Available:
- 1 Gal. Container - Item #CH0-02
- 5 Gal. Containers - Item #CH0-02/5
- Item #CH-DFR
- Item #CHH125-EDSR
Electrolytical Degreasing Solution
- Item #CHH-EK
- Item #CHH-207/6/55
- Item #CHH6-DA99
- Item #CHH-211
- 5 Gal.
- 55 Gal. Drum
- Item #CHH125-DSR
- 1 Gallon; Item #CHH37-MP-342
- Item #CHH37-MP152
- Item #CH26-05
- 5 Gal. Container
- Item #CHH125-EDSR/5
This is used for electrolytic degreasing of rotogravure cylinders before chrome plating or base coppering, as well as for degreasing of steel bases before nickle plating. It may be used for both anodic or cathodic degreasing and is packed in 50 lb buckets.
- Item #: CHH6-50 - 50 lb bucket
This solution is Degreasing Salt pre-mixed for your convenience.
- Item #: CH6-/55 - 55 gallon drum
- Item #CHH-123.225
- 200 Proof
- Item #CHH49-EA200
- Item #CH6-08
- 500 ml bottle
- Item #CH49-08
Available size: 5 Gal.
To clean film in helio-film area. It is excellent in usage and has a high cleaning effect. Primarily used to prepare film prior to scanning on electromechanical engravers.
- 1 gallon cans - Item #: CH6-04
- 8.5"; 1 micron Item #CH1-08.5/1
- 8.5"; 25 micron Item #CH1-08.5/25
- 5"; 1 micron Item #CH1-5/1
- 5"; 25 micron Item #CH1-5/25
- 10 micron; 8-1/8" O.D. x 1-1/4" I.D.
- Item #CH10-866W