Plating Chemicals & Accessories......Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us and we will find it for you!!
- 50 lb bag Powder - Item #CH9-520
- 55 lb bag
Round brush for speed shaft without groove with spanner holes
- Item #CH10-BR125
- Item #CH10-BR-125NS
- Item #CH10-BR-125SH
Contact brushes for all American and European equipment. Custom designing also available. with Plug With Shoe Martin Tank.
- Item #CH17-KW150P
- Item #CH17-KW110S
- Item #CH17-KW150S
- Item #CH17-MB184L
- 20 lb. Bag Item #007-0198
- 30 lb. Bag Item #007-0198/30
For removing organic contaminants from copper plating solutions, using activated carbon as the filtering medium.
- Item #CH1-02C ---- 20" long
- Item #CH1-01C ---- 10" long
50% Membrane Grade
55 Gal. Drum
Many sizes available. Specific information available upon request.
COPPER ANALYSIS: To be checked for:
- Chloride only
- Chloride & Contaminants
- Chloride & Iron
- Chloride, Iron & Copper Sulfate
- Copper Sulfate, Sulfuric Acid & Chloride
- Copper Sulfate, Sulfuric Acid, Chloride & (oil & grease)
- Copper Sulfate, Sulfuric Acid, Chloride, Nickel & Iron
- Copper Sulfate, Sulfuric Acid, Chloride, Nickel, Iron & Chrome
CHROME ANALYSIS: To be checked for:
- Chromic Acid, Sulfuric Acid
- Iron, Chloride
- Chromic Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Trivalent Chrome
- Chromic Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Trivalent Chrome, Iron & Chloride
- Chromic Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Trivalent Chrome, Iron, Chloride, Copper & (oil & grease)
NICKEL ANALYSIS: To be checked for:
- Nickel Sulfate, Nickel Chloride, Boric Acid
- Nickel Sulfate, Nickel Chloride, Boric Acid, Ph, Iron as Fe
Test Kits Available:
- Nickel Sulfate
- Nickle Chloride & Boric Acid
- Chromic Acid in Chromium Plating Solution
- Chloride Test Kit CH0-181
- Sulfuric Acid in Acid Copper Solution
- Copper Sulfate
- 5 Gal. Container Item #CH-CT
- 55 Gal. Drum Item #CH-CT/55
- 5 Gal. Container Item #CH-CTF
This powder is used with Chrome Re-Etch Solution to speed up the re-etching time. Packaged as a powder in either a 1 lb. container or 15 lb. bucket.
- 1 lb container - Item #CH29-103P
- 15 lb bucket - Item #CH29-103P/15
This solution is used to re-etch rotogravure cylinders without having to dechrome. The area which is to be re-etched must be cleaned with an efficient degreasing product such as ROTO-VIT or ROTO-BRIL. Wait until the area is completely dry and then ink it with re-etching ink the same way you would roll up a copper cylinder. All areas which do not have to be re-etched should be covered with lacquer.
- Item #CHH29-103CR/1
Concentration 500 g/l
- Concentration 500 g/l with Catalyst
- 55 Gal. Drum Item #CHH-CACT/55
This solution is used to provide the surface of a finished cylinder with a temporary protective layer. It is supplied in liquid form in gallon containers. Cylinders stored after grinding and polishing can be protected from oxidation for weeks.
- 1 gallon container - Item #CH10-599
Copper-based contact grease for use in lubricating plating adaptors, carbon brushes and buss bars where high current transmission and lubrication is required.
- 1 kg container - Item #CH2-343
- 25 kg container - Item #CH29-15680
- 50 lb bag cyrstals Item #CHH-CSUL/50CR
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us and we will find it for you!!