Check-Master II Automatic Measuring System
The well-known Dot-Check and Check-Master family is extended with the Check-Master II for full automatic measurements.
The new measuring system is based on the Check-Master microscope, which has been modified extensively with a new image processor linked to a high-resolution display. The user interface can be adjusted individually for various uses. Operation is simplified; with only three buttons and a joystick on a separate control panel, all functions are accessible. These buttons are installed on the microscope enabling faster operation in "live" mode. On-line context-sensitive help is available. Illumination is automatically regulated.
- High-resolution multi-frequency color monitor
- High resolution CCD B/W camera (sensor 2/3" 816 x 606 pixels)
- Precision microscope with grip and objectives made by Olympus
- 486DX2-66Mhz microcomputer with hard disc and disc drive
- Control panel with only three buttons and joystick
- Full Range of Products & Supplies for:
- Cylinder Correction
- Press Room
- Relief Printing
- Flexo Printing
- Offset Printing
- Screen Printing